Do you edit yourself when it comes to connecting with other business owners?
In this episode I tell the story of sending a pretty wacky email and landing a pretty big entrepreneur on my podcast series called The Anti-Hustle Holiday Countdown.
In this episode:
- Go behind the scenes of me sending a bit of a silly email to pitch them for my podcast series
- Why sometimes it pays to just be yourself
- How I think it makes it easier for me to make myself vulnerable
- Oh, and The Anti-Hustle Holiday Countdown is coming December 1st, sign up here for access to it!
- Click here for the transcripts
Thank you for subscribing!